We enjoyed our 2 nights/3 days at the Hilton Quebec in August 2012. The decor is very attractive, very modern and the sleeping accommodations are super. We had a tasty breakfast in the hotel cafe but the prices are exhorbitant. We suggest getting meals elsewhere, and there are plenty of other places to go. In fact, we enjoyed eating in various places in Old Quebec, which is walking distance across the street from the hotel. We enjoyed dinner at the Cafe de Paris and coffee eclairs at the popular Cafe-Boulangerie Le Paillard. We are thinking of using the same hotel for our next Quebec visit. The views from our upper floor room were phenomenal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City