We stayed for 4 nights (Nov 24-28) and had a wonderful time. The room was clean and well presented. We loved the exposed brick wall and fireplace. There was a mini fridge located in the bottom of the wardrobe which was an unexpected surprise because we weren't expecting to have one and brought an electric cooler as a just in case.
The front desk staff were helpful and courteous as was the young woman who looked after the breakfasts.
There was plenty on offer to eat - bacon, sausages, beans, eggs, crepes, hash browns along with yogurts, cereal, cheese, bagels and bread.
Will definitely stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites is built in a patrimonial Victorian building and combines historic charm with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Grande Allee
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel And Suites Quebec/Quebec City