Stayed here over the holidays and enjoyed it. The price was about the best for being near the old city and it's well located. The rooms are small but clean and nicely appointed. Mine was at the back and quiet. The staff are also pleasant and helpful and basically bilingual, although you'll find that english becomes scarcer the farther you get from Montreal, but hey, it's a French province so it's a good opportunity to try out your language skills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites is built in a patrimonial Victorian building and combines historic charm with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Grande Allee
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel And Suites Quebec/Quebec City