Two ladies taveling together and we opted to stay at the Manoir Victoria. Could not have been in a better area and the price was excellent. Right next door was a 24hr coffee shop always busy and just 1/2 block to the main street. The staff were always cheerful and friendly and told us that we could go on the main street and go to the street past the bus terminal (1/2mile) and catch bus 800 out to Montmercy falls for $3 versus $40 for a guided tour--believe me--you will be glad you paid the $3. The hotel room was on the 3rd floor and had two queen beds with plenty of room in between--two very comfy chairs and small table, work desk, refrigerator and great flat screen TV. The beds were so comfy!! Plenty of hot water and water pressure. Don't forget your bathing suit as they have a very nice pool in the basement as well as a spa. Breakfast is not included but there are great restaurants for an $8 breakfast near the visitor center just another 1/2 mile away (you want to go there as it is by the river and the list down to old town).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the << Spa du Manoir>> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City