This hotel is right in the heart of Old Quebec, within easy walking distance to all sites. We stayed four nights and was more that satisfied with the location and price. It is neat, clean and the staff if fairly friendly, sometimes you just have to use a little broken French and English.
We ate at many restaurants throughout our stay, but never ate at the hotel. They are really proud of their place. Too proud, it would have cost & 45.00 just for breakfast. We found a little crepe shop right around the corner.
There are all kind of restaurants within three or four blocks of the hotel and a drugstore right around the corner also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City