Hotel is well sited near shops and eateries. Several block hike to Place d'Armes, but not the area is not as intensively "touristy".
Staff was uniformly wonderful--kind, helpful, cheerful, efficient. A 5-star staff for sure.
Decor was traditional and mostly uninspired, but very nice. COMFY beds.
The only problem we had was lack of handicapped accessibility. My husband walks slowly with a cane. There are many steps up to the main entrance. If it is open, you may be able to enter via the attached restaurant...although when they are busy they are not always thrilled to be used as a hallway. The alternative is through the garage and carwash; while this was not an elegant option, we really appreciated being allowed to use what was clearly a staff area.
Overall, we were happy with our stay, and if I were to go back to Quebec without a handicapped person, I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Victoria
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.