Hard to fault this hotel - large rooms, well equipped, comfortable beds, quiet, and close to the centre - and the train/bus station. Access starts up some hefty stairs, but the porters are very helpful. Lifts are a bit slow. Free internet access is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City