My husband and I stayed at the Manoir Victoria for 3 nights over the long weekend in August. Overall it is a nice hotel with friendly front desk staff, clean updated rooms and an on-site restaurant. The hotel also has an indoor pool, which we did not use, but its a nice ad-on should you go during a heat wave. We were surprised to see the pool also had a lifeguard on duty. This was our first visit to Quebec City and prior to going I was very focused on the location of the hotel, while this location is great, I now know that really any location within the walls of Old Quebec would be good. The tourist area is quite small and easily walkable (note it is very hilly). This hotel is close to the main street with lots of shopping and eating options and fairly centrally located between the Citadelle and the Old Port. This hotel is a good choice, it isn't anything special but it works for a vacation that you spend walking outdoors, we did notice that we could hear other hotel guests more than usual when they were in their rooms and coming and going from the rooms. Note that there is a large staircase about 20-30 steps to climb from the road to get to the lobby, so it is not really an accessible hotel. When we arrived on Friday evening there were no bell boys in sight and my husband had to carry our two bags up the steps. We did notice on Saturday and Sunday there were bell boys...but many guests were lugging their own luggage.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Victoria
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.