In mid July I was looking for somewhere "French" and decided to try Quebec City for a new adventure. I was fortunate in both my timing and my selection of this hotel as I ended up right in the middle of the annual city festival. On any given day, the hotel is, in my opinion, perfectly situated in the old city, walking distance from all the great restaurants and historical sites. At least during the Festival, the adjacent Rue St. Jean was restricted to pedestrian use after 5:00 PM, with street performers and tourists in abundance. The hotel itself is attractive, clean and comfortable, with a variety of lodging options depending on one's budget. The workout room was well equipped and, although I tried neither, the indoor pool and spa facility were inviting. The staff was incredibly helpful and attentive. Last, though hardly least, I enjoyed the convenience of fine dining in "the house" restaurant. Even as a solo traveller, I felt very much at home. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the << Spa du Manoir>> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Splendia and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City