We chose this property after reviewing many choices on Trip Advisor. This was a special occasion, and we wanted something cozy, romantic and within walking distance of the walled city. This hotel met all our conditions!
We were upgraded to a spacious room with a fireplace, jetted tub and sitting area. It was very comfortable, very quiet and romantic. We enjoyed the indoor pool as well.
We were able to leave our car in the garage and walk everywhere in the city. There are restaurants and shops within the block of the hotel, but many scattered throughout the city (read my reviews).
A great choice for your stay in Quebec.
If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking on the helpful vote button below!
Enjoy your stay in enchanting Quebec!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City