The hotel may in fact be OK, but crappy customer relations should make you second guess this property (note there are nicer and less expensive properties nearby).
I have a hard time reviewing a hotel that I didn't stay in, because I had cancelled the reservation but they billed me anyway (and I am still fighting it).. However, the customer service of the hotel was pretty annoying, and attempted to make me feel stupid during the conversation, so I feel compelled to note that.
First they said they couldn't refund me because I didn't cancel, then said they were full so they lost money - except for the fact their advertisements on various websites kept coming up as available for that night. So they are not trustworthy either. Just my opinion.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Victoria
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Splendia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.