Stayed 2 nights at the end of our ski trip and I found everything about the hotel to be very good and very affordable. Location was fantastic - walking distance to everything and just far enough away from the Crashed Ice venue that things stayed pretty quiet.
I would have given it 5 stars but the room was a bit of a bowling alley with a huge pillar in between 2 very small (but comforatble) double beds and the area near the window was signficantly colder than near the door which meant those sleeping at one end sweated a little while the other froze a little. Nothing to get too jazzed about - extra blankets were located in one of the dresser drawers. I didn't experience the pool area but my 2 teenagers said it was fine.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Victoria
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.