We (a family of 3) had a great experience at this hotel. We were upgraded to a room with fireplace at check in - it was very spacious and it looks like have been recently remodelled. Although the room was in the firts floor and faced Cote du Palais, it was very quiet. The bathroom had a bathtub and was really large. The hotel decor is very pleasant. They spent a lot of attention in the details. The lobby is large and divided in several ambiences. Manoir Victoria is one of the only hotels in Quebec city with a swimming pool (Indoors, of course). The hotel is located downtown and close to several restaurants and shops. Be mindful at the long staircase at the entrance. A little hard for folks with walking disabilities or families with strollers. However, the staff is always at the entrance to help, even in the cold winter.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Victoria
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.