We stayed here for five days while I undertook treatment at the hospital across the street. This hotel is delightful; it has an old-style European type charm and elegance. Our room was large and very well appointed and meticulously clean. Had a couple of issues with one of the front desk staff being very rude as well as poor room service from the restaurant, but when I addressed these issues with management they were quickly dealt with. Everyone else was very nice to deal with. Even with the customer service issues I would not fail to recommend this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City