I stayed in The Best Western Premier Hotel L'Aristocrate, Quebec City. For my surprise this
''Premier Hotel '',..... the breakfast was it NOT INCLUDE !. There is a restaurant next to the hotel and they give you minimum discount if you staying in B/W. But I was very disappointed (besides expensive) they were out of the croissants bread so early in the morning .
The B/W Plus in Montreal, for the price and value it was much better and the breakfast was very good !
- Also Known As:
- Best Western l Aristocrate
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Premier Hotel L'Aristocrate Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Park Aquarium, Laval University and the shopping centers; you will also benefit from La Fenouilliere, known as one of the finest restaurants in Quebec will delight you with its exquisite cuisine. Each room offers a brand new decor; our pillow-top mattresses and our high quality bedding will provide a perfect comfort. Free amenities included: parking, high speed internet access and local calls. In addition, you will find a work desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen TV of 37 inches, clock radio with dock for iPod and MP3, refrigerator, telephone and voicemail, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.