This is my yearly must go to hotel when I go to Québec. The beds are absolutely the best. (I get the King size). It is like sleeping on a cloud! The mattress is ultra comfortable and the bed linens are luxurious and there are plenty of soft fluffy pillows. If you want to go into old Québec, the city bus stops right across from the hotel and will take you into town for $3. Tell the drivers where you want to go and they are always super helpful. Internet is free and the service is good. Definitely recommend. There is a mini-bar, but items are expensive (normal) and a balcony with chairs if you want to byob and have a drink before going out on the town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Park Aquarium, Laval University and the shopping centers; you will also benefit from La Fenouilliere, known as one of the finest restaurants in Quebec will delight you with its exquisite cuisine. Each room offers a brand new decor; our pillow-top mattresses and our high quality bedding will provide a perfect comfort. Free amenities included: parking, high speed internet access and local calls. In addition, you will find a work desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen TV of 37 inches, clock radio with dock for iPod and MP3, refrigerator, telephone and voicemail, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western l Aristocrate
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Premier Hotel L'Aristocrate Quebec/Quebec City