I have stayed at a few Best Western properties and this one beats them all hands down. It has been completely renovated and is modern and upbeat. It is close to Old Quebec and the Montmorency Falls Park. It is easy to access from the Trans Canada. The staff were all pleasant and very knowledgeable. The hotel has a wonderful restaurant attached to it, which is a little more expensive than you would expect, but is well worth it. Close to other restaurants and a shopping mall. Even though it is close to a major road, you could not hear much in the way of traffic noise.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western l Aristocrate
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Premier Hotel L'Aristocrate Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Park Aquarium, Laval University and the shopping centers; you will also benefit from La Fenouilliere, known as one of the finest restaurants in Quebec will delight you with its exquisite cuisine. Each room offers a brand new decor; our pillow-top mattresses and our high quality bedding will provide a perfect comfort. Free amenities included: parking, high speed internet access and local calls. In addition, you will find a work desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen TV of 37 inches, clock radio with dock for iPod and MP3, refrigerator, telephone and voicemail, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Best Western, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.