I found the Quartier quite expensive for what it offered. Upon arrival the concierge on duty was okay but not very helpful such as where I could park, how to get our luggage to our room, where we could have breakfast. Actually all the conceirges were not that helpful or personable. The late night conceirge was fabulous- helpful, professional. For $170 a cup of coffee would have been appreciated. The halls were not clean. Fabulous foyer and great to have free parking once I found the parking lot in absolutely freezing weather late at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Quartier blends elegant design with cutting edge technology. Located in Ste.Foy, Quebec, the hotel offers 140 stylish, spacious rooms and suites and a full range of services. Discover our unique services and the unrivalled quality of our accommodations, meeting and conference rooms, swimming pool and concierge! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Quartier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quartier Hotel Sainte Foy
- Hotel Quartier Quebec/Quebec City