Hotel was quite nice, had a great room, great deco and room seemed quite clean. The service was great too. The location of the hotel is near all services (perfect for business trip), but again, might not be the best place for a romantic getaway.
2 negative aspects I'd like to mention:
1- We went to the restaurant in the hotel Le Rascal for breakfast, which we should have avoided.
Food was not good, fruits were very dry and not fresh, eggs and toasts were also dry and had not taste and price seemed high too.
2- The main problem I had was that my room was on the main boulevard side (Laurier) and I could hear all cars passing by and snowplows in the parking lot. 2 colleagues of mine were on the opposite side of the building, facing the back parking lot, and had wonderful nights of sleep.
Considering these two details, I would not hesitate to go back to Hotel Quartier, it was nice enough overall, but would simply avoid having breakfast at Le Rascal and would ask for a room at the back of the hotel instead of the front.
- Also Known As:
- Quartier Hotel Sainte Foy
- Hotel Quartier Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Quartier blends elegant design with cutting edge technology. Located in Ste.Foy, Quebec, the hotel offers 140 stylish, spacious rooms and suites and a full range of services. Discover our unique services and the unrivalled quality of our accommodations, meeting and conference rooms, swimming pool and concierge! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Quartier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.