A previous review compares Germain des Pres with other hotels in the chain - and this is terribly unfair. I stay at this hotel for business on a regular basis and I would NEVER be able to find the same level of service and comfort for the same price elsewhere.
If you look at the prices of rooms at Le Germain in Montreal or Hotel Dominion, you will find them almost double what you will pay at Germain des Pres. The only drawback is location but it is fine for business travellers, and for tourists who do not mind driving to other places in town.
The bed are great, rooms are modern and clean, bathrooms totally functional, staff is courteous - and check the great food at le Bistango. I recommend this hotel to anyone who does not mind staying in the suburbs of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being ALTernative means moving in new directionsALT is the balance between modernity, a dynamic and colourful ambience, comfort, and well-thought out location.At ALT, eco-responsability means doing away with room service, valets and doormen: ALT focuses on your needs, on the essential things that bring added value to your stay.Our "service light" approach allows us to offer guests a unique rate: the same price, every day, all year round!When you choose ALT, you are opting for a hotel with centralized free WiFi access and much more!The ALT Hotel banner belongs to Groupe Germain Hospitality, a Canadian family owned company, pioneer of the Hotel-boutique concept, with its headquarters in Quebec City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel ALT Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alt Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Alt Quebec City
- Alt Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel ALT Quebec Quebec City