No parking for tour bus. Can barely pull into front to disembark passengers. They told me to stay on street, in transit bus lane to unload. AND, they actually have a bus icon sign with a red line through it at the entrance! That says it all right there. Don't book a tour group here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the Quebec and Pierre-Laporte bridges, the train and bus stations and the Jean-Lesage airport, the Hotel Classique stands out due to its strategic location. Hotel Classique is within walking distance of the city's largest shopping mall, restaurants (Cosmos, OLIO, etc.) And bars (Beaugarte, Liquor Store, etc.) On boulevard Laurier, Sainte-Foy. You also have the possibility of taking the city's public transport system (RTC) right in front of the hotel, which will take you to Old Quebec City in less than15 minutes. Most of the attractions and events, such as the Cirque du Soleil, the Image Mill, the Summer Festival, the New France Festival, the Carnival and the Festival Grand Rire, are within reach without paying for parking. For the family, the main routes near the hotel quickly lead you to activities such as the Valcartier Vacation Village, the IMAX movie theatre, the Mega-Parc des Galeries de la Capitale amusement park, the Aquarium Park and Expo-Quebec. For nature lovers, there are the Plains of Abraham and its Citadel, the Samuel-De Champlain Walkway and, should you prefer, the Jacques-Cartier National Park, the Montmorency Falls Park, the Ile d'Orleans and lastly, the Cote-de-Beaupre, are only 15-20 minutes away by car. For people with a passion for culture, the city offers you several museums such as the National Fine Arts Museum (Musee national des beaux-arts) and the Museum of Civilization (Musee de la civilisation), exploration of the Huron-Wendat community and many theatres with a wide range of programming. Business travellers will find quick access to all the city's industrial parks, the convention center, the fairgrounds and exhibition space, all located within 10 km of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel Classique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classique Hotel Sainte Foy
- Hotel Classique Quebec/Quebec City