First time to this property! Didn't know it existed. Last trip to QC maybe six years ago on business. Here for surprise party for friend of family. Came in on Friday with girlfriend for a night on either side of Saturday night party at the hotel. First, the party Saturday night was great. 65-70 people; reception in a fab living room with fireplace; great wine and appetizers. Service great. Moved to private room, served an excellent multi course dinner, dancing, private bar and again, great staff who seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as our group! Smiles are contagious! As for my girlfriend and I, the room in the section of the Hotel past the Ball room (I think it's called Urbania?) was incredible. The shower had 6 body sprays, a rain head and a hand held. The bed was so comfortable I want to buy one!!! Pillow, sheets, also excellent, and we both loved the aroma therapy products in the bathrooms. The Friday afternoon massages at the hotels spa were much needed. Hotel driver dropped us off at a nice club downtown Friday night after getting a lite meal at the Hotel bar. Speaking of which, I love bars and the bartenders at this hotel were great! That's all I have to say in that regard! Girlfriend loved the wine list in the formal dinning room on Sunday! Bit of a wine snob so that was important to her!!! Dinner Sunday Fabulous with the "great" wine!!! Ok so the weather had something to do with my final comment....however, there is no more beautiful place than the courtyard/garden in the center of this hotel, with it's beautiful twinkling christmas lights on all the trees, draped in a blanket of white, while one sips wine, sitting in an outdoor hot tub in the middle of it all.....oh, and did I happen to mention.....while it's snowing!! A true Quebec winter wonderland. We'll be back! Phillie is not so nice this time of year!!! Happy Holidays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the new Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service from June 23 until September 03. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City