We stayed here for 2 nights and 2 days on the concierge side of the hotel. We highly recommend staying in that section for the much larger rooms, bathrooms and den. The included evening reception is also well worth the extra costs. We were travelling with 2 children, and the hotel staff were respectful and helpful - and the kids play area is fantastic! Definitely check out the spa as the massages were excellent and cheap. The only constructive feedback would be to improve the breakfast service as the servers were very slow, and lacked some basic skills including coffee refills.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the new Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service from June 23 until September 03. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.