Normally the hotels look better on the photos of their website than in reality. This hotel exceeded our expectations! It was our first trip to Canada, and we travelled with our 5yr old daughter and a 9 month old son. So needless to say that warm welcoming and convenience were especially important to us. Upon arrival we were greeted with the glass of champagne and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful with our children. We reserved Urbania suite, and from the words of the guy accompanying us it was one of the biggest. Indeed, bedroom was separated by the sliding doors from the living room and had two double beds! One queen and one slightly smaller, so we could all accommodate in the bedroom and when kids were asleep we had a salon for ourselves; people traveling with children will appreciate this convenience! The bathroom was huge and contained state of the art shower and a bath and had two doors as well, one from bedroom, one from living room. We liked this set up very much. The restaurants are very good, Napa Grill has very resort like feeling, I really felt on vacation. Swimming pool is great, there is always lemon water available and in the afternoon there were fruits available, which was a nice touch. The staff at the restaurant and reception was very friendly, giving us lots of practical advices and welcoming warmly our children, they even cooked every day an adapted meal for our baby! On top of it considering that is it the luxury hotel of the world, the price was quite reasonable compare to european hotels of the same caliber, as my husband said we will never be able to stay in european hotels again;)) The service was outstanding. My only regret is that we didn't stay more! If I am ever back to Canada this hotel will be definitely on my list in the Quebec city, which we found very charming combining old city, nature, good food and friendly people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the new Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service from June 23 until September 03. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City