Great hotel to have a gateway without kids close to the old-Qc. We had one of the cocooning room with a great and nice whirlpool bath.
We started with a drink at the MC Lounge, very coosy. We ate at the Monte Cristo restaurant, 4 diamonds from CAA-AAA and worth it. Great service, great atmosphere and excellent cuisine from the Chef Marie-Chantal Lepage.
We had the buffet breakfast the next morning, very good!
Will return for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the new Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service from June 23 until September 03. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City