Going to Quebec City in January isn't going to be a warm affair. I'd have to stay it was a true pleasure getting back to the room after walking around in the freezing rain/snow. It was so nice and comfortable; the bed was great; lots of pillows, big and comfortable. Everything was pleasantly updated and clean.
The location wasn't bad, but it could have been better. I would have liked to be closer to the old city; but it is nice and close to some of the less touristy areas of the city. Parking was super annoying, but they did have valet, so I can't complain that I'm too cheap to use it! Also, no free breakfast never makes friends w/ me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located 0.5 kilometers from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City