Got a hotwire deal and am so glad we stayed here. About a 15 minute walk to old town and very close with great parking if you go to the parking lot about 2 minutes away from the hotel which charges $12 a day. The hotel was very clean and the house keeping was very kind by giving us extra shampoo and towels. Clean rooms. Great value if you don't want to spend lots. Right by tons of restaurants so you don't have to spend tons on Old Town food if you don't want to eat spend a lot. Comfortable with free WiFi. Great deal, kind staff very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located 0.5 kilometers from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City