It was my first time in quebec!It was a great experience. The staffs no doubt were kind and helpful right from the start till the end of our stay. We were suggested by the guy on the front desk to go to few must go places like island d'orleans even gave us a map!Great location, close to good restaurants,shops and just few minutes drive to old quebec.our rooms were neat and clean just as we expected.Beds were comfy,was provided with all the needs. But one of my concern was the air con it was going on and off making us all a little uncomfortable in the middle of the night specially early in the morning it was off for quite long but overall it was great would love to come back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located 0.5 kilometers from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City