We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and loved the location. It is about a 20 minute walk to the old part of the city. We used the bus as it was raining. The 801 bus stops about a block away from the hotel to go to the old section and the return 801 bus stops at the corner of the hotel. It is $3, coins only and exact fare. The restaurant is in the basement and the breakfast was good. Parking is valet only but the $22/day allows for in and out with no extra charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located 0.5 kilometers from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City