My wife and I stayed here for 4 days while enjoying Quebec city. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and there was a very good room service. We had a lovely and comfortable place to rest after walking through the city during the day. In addition, the localization of the hotel was also vey nice since we just had to walk 3 min to a busstop to take a bus to downtown. When you come back you can get off at the busstop in front of the hotel.
It was an amazing and comfortable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located 0.5 kilometers from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City