My family and I stayed here one saturday night last minute due to a pending snow storm. I got a great last minute rate by calling the hotel directly. Our room was large with 2 queen beds, refrig and coffee maker. My kids enjoyed the small pool and hot tub. Although the chemicals were a bit overwheleming. I would stay here again. Great location. The only suggestion I would make is if you are a light sleeper like myself, request an outside room. Our room was interior and until 10 pm was load due to the atrium below. At 700am the began setting up for the buffett breakfast and all I could hear was clanking. Note that my family never heard anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located 0.5 kilometers from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City