Staff was helpful and friendly! (especially Maxime : ) Each room was unique in the lower town, narrow street location near many small shops and restaurants! Never before have we experienced a breakfast included with hotel charge that was served with white linens and a full 12 item meal selection! Our last day we left the hotel early for flight before breakfast was served so they packed juice and croissants for us to take with us. Charming and quiet is what we liked best! Wouldn't change a thing! Take the two hour bus tour of Quebec City and you catch it a block from hotel. Arrangements are made at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City’s most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful.Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 31 rooms and 10 Suites a winning combination for all our guests.Cozy, warm, dynamic atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City