This hotel was a wonderful experience. It's a quaint old building in the historic part of Quebec City, on a cobble stone street. It was in walking distance of the river and many shops, the Funicular incline and churches. It was quiet, since large vehicles don't really fit down the narrow old streets! On the upper floors there are views of the St. Lawrence river and beyond.
It was very clean and comfortable and safe.
The staff was very friendly, whether you speak French or English. Louise, the concierge, was especially helpful and patient in answering questions and giving advise.
Breakfast was included and was restaurant style, so you can choose off a menu. Tips were not included in breakfast, but the waiters and waitresses did a nice job.
The exercise room is actually at the top of the hotel next door, but there is easy access without going outside.
Very nice painting from local artist on the walls. Really enjoyed it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City’s most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful.Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 31 rooms and 10 Suites a winning combination for all our guests.Cozy, warm, dynamic atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City