We enjoyed our stay, everything was as advertised, and we had a good experience.
Our room on the top floor had a nice view and was clean and quiet. Large bathroom, comfortable bed.
The breakfast was OK, the only minor annoyance was when it seemed the waiter left $5 bills on the tables after clearing them, as a hint to other diners?! That was tacky, but luckily he was only there on the weekend.
The concierge was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable, definitely a plus.
Overall a good stay and decent value.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- l Auberge Saint Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City’s most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful.Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 31 rooms and 10 Suites a winning combination for all our guests.Cozy, warm, dynamic atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.