My husband and I recently spent a weekend in fabulous Quebec City. Our stay at Auberge Le Saint-Pierre was perfect. The location is ideal, with many attractions and excellent restaurants at a walking distance. The room was small but comfortable, and we slept very well. The brick walls in the room made it feel warm and cozy. The concierge was always helpful, and the whole staff was very professional. We loved the included breakfast. Excellent value for the price. We will definitely go back!
Merci pour l'accueil chaleureux!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City’s most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful.Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 31 rooms and 10 Suites a winning combination for all our guests.Cozy, warm, dynamic atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City