My husband and I and adult children planned a long weekend in Quebec. We wanted to stay in a smaller, boutique style hotel in the old section. We landed on the St. Pierre and are so happy we did. Its well situated on a quiet street in old town within a very short walk to the shops, Frontenac and the ferry. The staff was very helpful, especially so because we lost two valuable items while we were staying there and they were very happy to assist us in getting our lost items back. They also recommended sites to see and places to dine.
The rooms are very nice with very comfortable beds. They are not huge, but nicely appointed and spacious. We had a wonderful breakfast each morning in the breakfast room that was made to order.
All in all, I would highly recommend the hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City’s most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful.Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 31 rooms and 10 Suites a winning combination for all our guests.Cozy, warm, dynamic atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City