Le Saint-Pierre Auberge is located on a quiet, cobblestoned street in the Lower Town of Quebec City. It is just steps away from Rue Petit Champlain and directly across the street from Musee de la Civilisation. The neighborhood is quiet and filled with art galleries, boutiques, souvenir shops and restaurants. The auberge is quite literally in the heart of the Lower Town.
The hotel itself is charming and the room we stayed in (regular room, not a suite) had hardwood floors in the bedroom and stone floors in the bathroom. The king-size bed was very comfy and I got some of the best sleep I've had in a while during my stay.
The lobby is warm and welcoming with a small sitting room containing a fireplace and a single serve coffee-maker. Soft music plays... a mixture of traditional French songs and American blues while we were there.
Breakfast is served in a quaint and small dining room near the front of the building. Be forewarned, though, that if the hotel is busy you may have to wait to get a seat. The breakfast itself is yummy, though. Especially the French toast!
The staff proved very helpful during our stay. They are all bilingual. One woman at the front desk even helped me to locate the small boite a chanson that I was trying to find.
We loved our stay at Le Saint-Pierre Auberge for our anniversary trip. We would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- l Auberge Saint Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City’s most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful.Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 31 rooms and 10 Suites a winning combination for all our guests.Cozy, warm, dynamic atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.