It is easy to fall in love with old Quebec City just by walking out the back door of this charming hotel. Around you are art galleries filled with colorful art and ahead a walk up to the oldest part of the city. Take this walk early in the morning when the air is crisp and there are no tourists around. Walk up to the park below the Chateau Fontenac. Look up and see this grand dame rising aristocratically above you.
Then turn around and walk back to enjoy your delicious breakfast. The staff at the desk are the best one could ask for. The location is absolutely wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City’s most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful.Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 31 rooms and 10 Suites a winning combination for all our guests.Cozy, warm, dynamic atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City