Stayed for 2 nights while visiting Quebec. Location is excellent for sightseeing and many good restaurants around, including some on the street just towards the dock. Reasonably peaceful.
Staff on the desks (the hotel shares with its neighbour) most helpful. Room large and well fitted out with all modern amenities. Good bathroom and bed. Breakfast excellent and served by a singing waiter! Efficient laundry. Good value.
However not all perfect! Room housekeeping was frankly bad. And our room, with large plate glass windows, was overlooked by a building which seemed to be a homeless hostel with some very strange characters loitering about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City’s most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful.Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 31 rooms and 10 Suites a winning combination for all our guests.Cozy, warm, dynamic atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City