What a wonderful hotel in a charming city! We began our visit to Quebec City with a stay at Chateau Frontenac and then stayed several more nights at Le Germain-Dominion. While we enjoyed the setting and historic significance of Chateau Frontenac, Le Germain-Dominion provided a warm and cozy atmosphere that exceeded our expectations. The hotel staff were all very helpful and accommodating, particularly Philippe-Mathieu, who helped us with everything from excellent restaurant recommendations to well-made drinks and conversation in front of the beautiful fire at the end of each day! The hotel offers a number of quality touches from the fine morning breakfast and excellent coffee options to the nice touch of providing gourmet chocolates on the pillows with the evening turn-down service. The location is central and convenient parking is provided. Quebec City is a charming place to visit and we couldn't imagine a more comfortable and welcoming place to stay. Thank you to Philippe-Mathieu and all of the wonderful staff at Le Germain-Dominion who made our visit so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The neighbourhood that saw the birth of Quebec. The hotel was inaugurated in 1997 in the former office building of Dominion Fish & Fruit Limited, erected in 1912, and enjoys an enviable location on Saint-Pierre Street in the heart of Quebec City's historic Old Port district. The hotel possesses the elegance, comfort and refinement that are distinctive to all Le Germain Boutique-Hotels. Although completely renovated, it still exudes the charm of yesteryear, thanks to efforts to preserve its historic character. Somehow, the hotel has a soul, and it's this in particular that attracts guests. Relaxing Comfort In Serene Surroundings. The rooms, where meticulous attention to detail reigns, each deliver a slice of history. Guests will nevertheless find that the design and amenities have a modern feel, allowing them to fully enjoy a relaxing oasis in the heart of a neighbourhood as picturesque as it is lively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Le Germain Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dominion 1912 Hotel
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain Quebec Quebec City