What a wonderful hotel in a charming city! We began our visit to Quebec City with a stay at Chateau Frontenac and then stayed several more nights at Le Germain-Dominion. While we enjoyed the setting and historic significance of Chateau Frontenac, Le Germain-Dominion provided a warm and cozy atmosphere that exceeded our expectations. The hotel staff were all very helpful and accommodating, particularly Philippe-Mathieu, who helped us with everything from excellent restaurant recommendations to well-made drinks and conversation in front of the beautiful fire at the end of each day! The hotel offers a number of quality touches from the fine morning breakfast and excellent coffee options to the nice touch of providing gourmet chocolates on the pillows with the evening turn-down service. The location is central and convenient parking is provided. Quebec City is a charming place to visit and we couldn't imagine a more comfortable and welcoming place to stay. Thank you to Philippe-Mathieu and all of the wonderful staff at Le Germain-Dominion who made our visit so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The neighbourhood that saw the birth of QuebecThe hotel was inaugurated in 1997 in the former office building of Dominion Fish & Fruit Limited, erected in 1912, and enjoys an enviable location on Saint-Pierre Street in the heart of Quebec City's historic Old Port district.The hotel possesses the elegance, comfort and refinement that are distinctive to all Le Germain Boutique-Hotels. Although completely renovated, it still exudes the charm of yesteryear, thanks to efforts to preserve its historic character. Somehow, the hotel has a soul, and it's this in particular that attracts guests.Relaxing Comfort In Serene SurroundingsThe rooms, where meticulous attention to detail reigns, each deliver a slice of history. Guests will nevertheless find that the design and amenities have a modern feel, allowing them to fully enjoy a relaxing oasis in the heart of a neighbourhood as picturesque as it is lively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Germain-Dominion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dominion 1912 Hotel
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain-Dominion Quebec/Quebec City