The hotel was warm and comfy. The staff was excellent, any questions we had they answered in detail, and made helpful suggestions. Eating breakfast on the patio every morning was nice and relaxing. The nightly turn down service was a nice touch and the chocolates were excellent. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The neighbourhood that saw the birth of QuebecThe hotel was inaugurated in 1997 in the former office building of Dominion Fish & Fruit Limited, erected in 1912, and enjoys an enviable location on Saint-Pierre Street in the heart of Quebec City's historic Old Port district.The hotel possesses the elegance, comfort and refinement that are distinctive to all Le Germain Boutique-Hotels. Although completely renovated, it still exudes the charm of yesteryear, thanks to efforts to preserve its historic character. Somehow, the hotel has a soul, and it's this in particular that attracts guests.Relaxing Comfort In Serene SurroundingsThe rooms, where meticulous attention to detail reigns, each deliver a slice of history. Guests will nevertheless find that the design and amenities have a modern feel, allowing them to fully enjoy a relaxing oasis in the heart of a neighbourhood as picturesque as it is lively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Germain-Dominion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dominion 1912 Hotel
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain-Dominion Quebec/Quebec City