We visited in May 2013. As part of a "Tripadvisor special", we each received a glass of wine on the night of our check in. Nice touch! The hotel is very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was great and there is a coffee/espresso/hot chocolate machine available at all times, as is fresh fruit. The concierge(s) were always able to give us great dinner recommendations, as well as show us a menu and call ahead for reservations! We drove to Quebec City and kept our car in the hotel's parking lot. Although we had the car, we seldom used it as many sites are within walking distance. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The neighbourhood that saw the birth of Quebec. The hotel was inaugurated in 1997 in the former office building of Dominion Fish & Fruit Limited, erected in 1912, and enjoys an enviable location on Saint-Pierre Street in the heart of Quebec City's historic Old Port district. The hotel possesses the elegance, comfort and refinement that are distinctive to all Le Germain Boutique-Hotels. Although completely renovated, it still exudes the charm of yesteryear, thanks to efforts to preserve its historic character. Somehow, the hotel has a soul, and it's this in particular that attracts guests. Relaxing Comfort In Serene Surroundings. The rooms, where meticulous attention to detail reigns, each deliver a slice of history. Guests will nevertheless find that the design and amenities have a modern feel, allowing them to fully enjoy a relaxing oasis in the heart of a neighbourhood as picturesque as it is lively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Le Germain Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dominion 1912 Hotel
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain Quebec Quebec City