Shared a wonderful 30th weekend celebration with my honey at the Germain-Dominion. Couldn't have asked for a more romantic, cozy spot to celebrate! And, with the Tripadvisor free upgrade and drink, it was an added bonus.
As others have stated the coffee in the lobby is great - expresso / cappuchino / coffee any time of day or night - and the breakfast croissants are to die for! Overall, the hotel has a quiet, comfortable sophistication with clean rooms and great lobby.
We will be back to Quebec - and we will ONLY stay at Le Germain-Dominion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The neighbourhood that saw the birth of QuebecThe hotel was inaugurated in 1997 in the former office building of Dominion Fish & Fruit Limited, erected in 1912, and enjoys an enviable location on Saint-Pierre Street in the heart of Quebec City's historic Old Port district.The hotel possesses the elegance, comfort and refinement that are distinctive to all Le Germain Boutique-Hotels. Although completely renovated, it still exudes the charm of yesteryear, thanks to efforts to preserve its historic character. Somehow, the hotel has a soul, and it's this in particular that attracts guests.Relaxing Comfort In Serene SurroundingsThe rooms, where meticulous attention to detail reigns, each deliver a slice of history. Guests will nevertheless find that the design and amenities have a modern feel, allowing them to fully enjoy a relaxing oasis in the heart of a neighbourhood as picturesque as it is lively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Le Germain-Dominion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dominion 1912 Hotel
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain-Dominion Quebec/Quebec City