As a young professional, I got to stay in many big chain hotels before on business trips. Hotel Germain Dominion was my first boutique hotel experience and I really enjoyed my stay. The service was impeccable and the place had a warm and inviting feeling. I was impressed with the room layout and the professionalism of the service. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for me. I was surprised by the food quality served in the morning. It really got me going to a good start. I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Quebec City. Looking forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The neighbourhood that saw the birth of QuebecThe hotel was inaugurated in 1997 in the former office building of Dominion Fish & Fruit Limited, erected in 1912, and enjoys an enviable location on Saint-Pierre Street in the heart of Quebec City's historic Old Port district.The hotel possesses the elegance, comfort and refinement that are distinctive to all Le Germain Boutique-Hotels. Although completely renovated, it still exudes the charm of yesteryear, thanks to efforts to preserve its historic character. Somehow, the hotel has a soul, and it's this in particular that attracts guests.Relaxing Comfort In Serene SurroundingsThe rooms, where meticulous attention to detail reigns, each deliver a slice of history. Guests will nevertheless find that the design and amenities have a modern feel, allowing them to fully enjoy a relaxing oasis in the heart of a neighbourhood as picturesque as it is lively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Germain-Dominion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dominion 1912 Hotel
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain-Dominion Quebec/Quebec City