We went to Quebec looking for that Charles Dickens type Christmas picture and found it.
From the Fairmont to the streets of Old Quebec with everything decorated for Christmas (complete with Santa and carollers) was wonderful.
We were able to get a Fairmont Gold room for a reasonable rate which was the way to go. Free Wi-Fi with Gold (otherwise you pay), free non-alcoholic beverages in the lounge all the time, yummy free breakfast (with hot items), and free happy hour of sorts with hors d'oeuvres. Eating the hors d'oeuvres made us not as hungry for dinner later on. Which saved some money.
The hotel is beautiful with lots of good history, and service was perfect-truly wonderful say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not merely a hotel located in the heart of Old Québec - it is the heart of it. At Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, guests are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with easy walking access to all of the wonderful sites and experiences that Old Québec has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Quebec City
- Quebec City Fairmont
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Quebec/Quebec City