Le Chateau Fontenac is a beautiful property and truly majestic. Hotel staff are friendly and very helpful. Our room was clean and well appointed. However when showering with soap in my eyes the water completely stopped running for several minutes. I managed to wipe off and called the front desk. Someone came up right away but the water came back on before they got there! Everything was deemed ok and off they went. My wife then got in the shower and once again the water stopped! I felt like we were in a Three Stooges show.
Otherwise we had a wonderful stay. They need to fix the water problem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not merely a hotel located in the heart of Old Québec - it is the heart of it. At Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, guests are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with easy walking access to all of the wonderful sites and experiences that Old Québec has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Quebec City
- Quebec City Fairmont
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Quebec/Quebec City