The hotel experience, surrounding and overall is simply great. I would say if visiting Quebec City stay here. The best hotel stay in our 8 days of eastern Canada trip.
Be careful when you check-in. The reception may assign you a wrong room. I would have given rating 5 for service and rooms, but did not because of a common experience in a uncommon hotel. The first room had a non-working AC -unit was throwing out hot air. The bellman got our luggage to room called the reception from our room and spoke in french to someone. After waiting for few minutes I called again to realize they are not aware of the problem. However immediately shifted us to a cooler room. Later I got a bill for the call the bellman had placed. Since I do not know french, not sure if that guy called his friend to say hello on my money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not merely a hotel located in the heart of Old Québec - it is the heart of it. At Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, guests are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with easy walking access to all of the wonderful sites and experiences that Old Québec has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Quebec City
- Quebec City Fairmont
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Quebec/Quebec City