We drove to Quebec City for an overnight stay with very good friends who had booked the Chateau Frontenac for both couples. This really is a first class hotel. Although pricey, every detail was top notch. The location beside the boardwalk can't be beat and the staff was wonderful.
For anyone who has never stayed here, you owe it to yourself to stay at least one night while visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not merely a hotel located in the heart of Old Québec - it is the heart of it. At Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, guests are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with easy walking access to all of the wonderful sites and experiences that Old Québec has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Quebec City
- Quebec City Fairmont
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Quebec/Quebec City