The B&B is always very welcoming. We were on the second floor in a room with two queen beds, ensuite bathroom, air conditioner and TV. We were extremely comfortable spending 3 days in the room. The breakfast includes fruit, buns, confitures, cold meats and a hot dish is added, The hot dish is different every day. We started the day contented. The sitting room was a lovely area to relax in and catch-up on the news on the TV or read.
The location is great for seeing everything in the old city and out on the Plains of Abraham. Parking was included in the price and was behind the B&B rather than in the City Hall Garage that many B&B's use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Old Quebec! Welcome to the beautiful Old City! Two minutes from Château Frontenac, the greenery of the Plains of Abraham, cafes, shops, etc. Find yourself in a peaceful place, with a large comfortable room, with a private bathroom available. Complete breakfast Private bathroom Parking included Start you day with a generous breakfast in a warm, relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chez Marie-Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Marie-Claire Hotel Quebec City
- Chez Marie-Claire Quebec/Quebec City